Our products make ads more beautiful by matching the unique look & feel of each of our publishers. Our culture is focused on making a unique experience for each one of our employees. We value continue learning, ownership, & the ability to move the needle. As an Associate Campaign Manager, youll be given the opportunity to ensure all of our campaigns are delivered flawlessly. In this role, youll directly support all demand side operational needs both pre & post-launch. This is an amazing opportunity for junior ad ops professional looking to grow into a more client facing & strategic role.
TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers & scales ads that earn consumer attention. Having set the standard for respectful advertising, the company leverages its dynamic templating & computer vision technologies to flawlessly deliver & scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences & programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look & feel of the content that is being consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer centric advertising that drives results for advertisers & unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers & television networks. Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe & Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com
- Responsible for directly supporting Partner Management & the Clients operational needs, both pre & post launch;
- Collaborate with Campaign Manager to support book-of-business
- Translate IO into campaign set-up & launch;
- Manage Pacing for campaigns to ensure full delivery
- Optimize campaigns during flight to ensure Client KPI's are being hit or exceeded
- Generate Deals for programmatic clients based off specific DSP/client KPIs
- Pull & provide campaign reporting & generate actionable insights from the data.
- Assist in the creative QA process & approvals to ensure flawless campaign execution;
- Troubleshoot campaigns & manage all in-bound bug requests with proper documentation & escalation;
- Support process improvement projects to drive increased efficiencies & ease of doing business with both internal & external shareholders;
- Become an expert on the use & best practices on the TripleLift stack.
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience trafficking digital campaigns with a strong preference for candidates with exposure to programmatic campaigns;
- Basic SQL knowledge is highly preferred
- Previous experience with problem ticketing, issue management, & issue escalation;
- Strong proficiency in Excel & MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, & manipulations of large data sets;
- Ability to diagnose technical issues on a variety of platforms & tools in order to address system problems;
- Effective time management skills ability to prioritize & meet deadlines;
- Ability to work individually & collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
A Bachelors degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
1-2 years of digital ad ops or trafficking experience required.
New York, NY
Benefits & Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, & meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies (Inc. 2017, #163)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.