In this role, you will lead & grow our New York-based team of Enterprise Account Executives, ranging from mid-to-senior levels of experience. You will also be responsible for executing customer new business strategy & leading the day-to-day activities of the sales team. Vimeo's next sales leader should have strong interpersonal skills, a desire to help customers achieve their business goals, & a strong ability to find & develop talent. If you are highly driven & have relevant industry knowledge, we'd love to hear from you!
To learn more about the products your team will sell, visit:
What youll do:
- Recruit, hire, train, develop & retain a highly performing team selling Vimeo Enterprise & Livestream
- Exceed Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) targets by effectively leading a sales team
- Work directly with leading brands & companies to help them tackle their online video needs
- Maintain CRM data & pipeline within Salesforce.com
- Develop best practices for customer attraction from target identification through close process
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 7+ years experience in sales
- 4+ years experience in people management
- Experience with video technology - online video, Live, OTT, advertising, payment and/or analytics
- Strong sales foundation built through sales training & practical experience
- Passion for Vimeo & our creator community!
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs