Innovation, collaboration, & success: at OnDeck, We Make It Happen. Weve changed the way small businesses access financing. With the spirit of a fintech start-up & the stability of a larger organization, OnDeck helps customers achieve their ambitions while leading in the small business lending space. We operate with a one team mindset, supporting each other & celebrating our wins together. If youre looking for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, inclusive environment where you can make an impact on our customers & business, OnDeck could be the place for you.
At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. Were improving the worlds economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company & the customers we serve, & are committed to making every day count.
The vision of our Marketing team is to increase awareness of & engagement with OnDeck & our products among small business owners, driving new leads through a broad mix of strategic marketing channels & increasing customer retention through targeted lifecycle marketing strategies. We drive significant monthly sales volume as well as long-term customer value, & we measure & analyze everything we do.
We leverage comprehensive data sources & powerful tools to track & report on our results, aligning our goals & successes with those of the company. Our community of business analysts work collaboratively to ensure consistency & alignment in how we analyze our data, results & impact.
The Manager, Marketing Analytics will lead efforts to understand, analyze & deliver insights on marketing effectiveness & customer metrics, to ensure our marketing strategies & tactics drive the highest possible value for the company. We are constantly evolving the way we manage our marketing investments, understand our customer, & measure our results so we can maximize impact. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, this Manager plays an integral leadership role in being both a technical data expert, & a strategic thought partner, for the entire team across a broad set of initiatives.
As a Manager, Marketing Analytics at OnDeck, you will:
- Partner with Marketing leaders to understand our business fundamentals & sales funnel so you can build the right set of analytic tools to deliver meaningful insights
- Leveraging Salesforce CRM, our cloud-based data warehouse, & our powerful data visualization tools, translate production data into reports, dashboards & graphics that help you tell the story to the relevant audience
- Inform marketing strategy & spend by providing standardized reporting to measure channel & campaign level performance results
- Act as a thought partner to marketing team leaders in gleaning useful insights from the data & delving further into new or unexpected trends
- Perform ad hoc analyses to deliver insights & answer business-critical questions
- Collaborate with data engineering & other business analysts to ensure consistency in reporting logic & data sources; partner with data operations to automate repetitive processes & ensure reliability of automated jobs
Qualifications to make it happen:
- Strong SQL skills; other programming languages a plus
- Deep expertise in using business reporting platforms; Tableau experience preferred
- Self-directed leader who can interpret data to understand trends & derive meaningful business insights for senior executives with little oversight
- Ability to explain complex problems in simple ways
- Interest in business financing with a passion for helping small business owners achieve their goals & contribute to their communities
- A 4 year college degree or equivalent
OnDeck is the largest online small business lender in the U.S. Since 2007, weve issued over $12 billion in loans for many business needs including inventory purchase, equipment acquisition, hiring, & general corporate purposes. Serving more than 700 industries throughout the country, OnDeck has been trusted by over 100,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build a growing & thriving enterprise.
ODXs ground-breaking partnership efforts with banks began in 2015 & have subsequently proved that a bank & a financial technology (FinTech) company can work collaboratively to mutual benefit on a digital lending platform. ODX is now offering expanded platform solutions for small business lending to a broad range of banks & financial institutions globally.
Click here for a glimpse inside our offices
At OnDeck, its We Before Me. We support each other & we love seeing people succeed. Thats why we offer a competitive & comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options & opportunities. We offer:
- Flexible Paid Time Off; Paid Sick Days; Paid Holidays; Paid Birthday
- Comprehensive Healthcare (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance)
- Wellness Subsidy & Mental Health Coaches
- Voluntary Auto/Home/Pet Insurance
- Educational Reimbursement; Flexible Working Arrangements
- 401k Matching, Loan Consolidation, Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Paid Parental Leave & Sabbaticals
- Affinity Groups & Volunteer Events
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, 2019
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Crains New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Crains New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Denver Business Journal Largest Technology Employers in Denver, 2019
- Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
- FinTech Breakthrough Award Best Overall LendTech Company, 2018
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance & Insurance, 2016
- Fortune.com & Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! Peoples Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Forbes Americas Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Great Place to Work Certification, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Inc. Hire Power, 2013
- Lending Trees Top Rated Customer Satisfaction, Q1 2018
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- US News & World Report, Best Unsecured Business Loans of 2018 Best for Term Loans
- Washington Post Top Places to Work, 2019
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- TalentDesks Best Large Companies for Computer Science Jobs in Arlington, Virginia: #1, 2019
- TalentDesks Best Companies for Customer Service Jobs in Denver, Colorado: #1, 2019
- TalentDesks Best Companies for Quality Assurance Jobs in Denver, Colorado: #1, 2019
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive & diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDecks employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**