About the company
Boxed is the easiest & modern way to shop for bulk goods. As a mobile-first company, customers can shop directly from the Boxed app on their iOS or Android mobile device, or online at www.Boxed.com. With Boxed, customers can have their household, personal care, & pantry favorites delivered conveniently to their home or office.
Our office is a dynamic, collaborative family of individuals. A technology company at core, we are a vibrant, fun & close group of engineers, designers, marketers, & operations specialists with a passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers.
Boxed is looking for a Product Intern to join the Product team. You will work closely with seasoned members of the Boxed Tech team including product managers, engineers, designers, QA, & data scientists. You will gain hands-on professional experience as you help manage day-to-day product tasks, contribute to projects & roadmap deliverables, & attend cross-functional meetings. This will be out of our New York office.
- Refresh/run queries & dashboards using basic SQL
- Analyze performance metrics, customer feedback, & competitive landscape
- Report out key observations, trends, & applicable lessons
- Support product team to gather requirements, document user stories, & track deliverables
- Send out product & tech updates to various stakeholders
- Have attention to detail, strong communication & time management skills
- Available to work full time for 10 weeks over the summer
Benefits & Perks:
- Working with smart, positive people
- Paid internship - $6000 stipend for 10 weeks