At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today, Cloudflare runs one of the worlds largest distributed networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month, which is nearly 10 percent of all Internet requests worldwide. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code.
Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies & nonprofits to small businesses & budding entrepreneurs. We are working to create a faster, more secure, & more reliable experience for anyone online & given the scale at which we operate, our mission is big. Our team is hard at work shaping the future of the Internet by solving some of its toughest challenges. Come join us!
About the Department
Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, & Customer Success - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare & create great Internet-enabled experiences.
The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
About the Role
You'll drive new business by identifying & qualifying target accounts for Cloudflares Enterprise service plan. This is a great opportunity for a Sales Professional to help us build the Sales & Customer Development function at Cloudflare. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales & technical background that enables them to drive engagement with junior through senior levels within network operations, development & technical infrastructure teams.
- Develop & execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Drive sales in a defined territory and/or account list to achieve revenue targets.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for Cloudflare services.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- < 25% travel.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Fluent in both English & French
- 3+ years of direct B2B selling experience
- Basic understanding of computer networking & how the internet works
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts/terms (Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus)
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal & written) & organizational skills.
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Language skills pertinent to region
- Based from Cloudflare's London office, with travel to see clients & partners in the region as needed
What Makes Us Special
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare hires the best people based on an evaluation of their abilities & effectiveness. We don't discriminate against employees on the basis of any other personal characteristic or any classification protected by federal, state or local law.