Who We Are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
The Job - Manager, Customer Success Quality Assurance
Justworks is looking for a creative, resourceful & inventive Manager of Quality Assurance (QA) within our Customer Success (CS) department. Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, the Manager of QA will be tasked with making high-quality, actionable feedback for our employees a top priority within the CS group, along with scaling the QA function as the department continues to grow & mature.
The Manager of QA initially will focus on the infrastructure, standards, expectations & communications needed for an effective Quality Assurance program. This includes defining & refining our quality rubric, conducting scoring, providing feedback to employees, sharing trends with managers & verifying that we have the right tools in place to be successful. Longer term, the Manager will build a team of analysts & scale the QA function to make it a consistent, valuable source of feedback & development guidance for employees.
The person in this role will also work closely with the other internal-facing teams within CS (Product Support, Training & Floor Coaching) to maximize any opportunities for new employee-facing content, resources & trainings.
What you'll do (today):
- Monitor CS communications across all channels (email, phone, chat, Zoom, Slack)
- Create & maintain individual scorecards for different forms of communication
- Conduct regular quality scoring, & report on the results to employees & managers
- Deliver real-time coaching & feedback to teammates
- Identify & report on trends with CS managers & the Product Support/Coaching/Training teams
- Enhance internal resources & collaborate with internal teams to address QA trends
- Own, maintain & expand our QA rubrics, as needed
- Maintain & upgrade our QA software, as needed
What you'll do (future):
- Identify the correct ratio of QA Analysts to CS employees
- Hire a team of analysts based on expected headcount growth in CS
- Refine our QA approach (rubric, software, standards) to provide the highest-quality feedback possible to CS employees & managers
- Identify calls & content that would be beneficial to amplify the voice of the customer with other teams in the company
- Expand our approach to also include internal, cross-team communication
- Create a world-class customer service QA function
Who you are:
- Customer fanatic with a track record of going above & beyond for customers
- Caring teammate who is always ready to support fellow Justworks employees as needed
- Patient mentor with a proven track record of leadership among your peers
- Great communicator, able to simplify complex concepts into clear, easy-to-understand terms
- Product guru with a desire to understand the details of how & why things work
- Aligned with Justworks mission & share our core values: Camaraderie, Openness, Grit, Integrity & Simplicity
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Management experience highly preferred
- Customer service/success QA experience highly preferred
- Excellent organizational, written & verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for learning new products & subject matter, & helping others learn as well
- Ability to identify service trends & the matching training to best assist with them
- Willingness to dive right in & affect change
- Interest in CS technology & systems
- Desire for a career path in QA, Training or CS Operations (non-customer-facing)
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.