Chime is the largest & fastest-growing challenger banking company in the U.S., with over 5M accounts & no physical branches. Were a technology company relentlessly focused on helping our members achieve financial peace of mind. Thats why we offer an award-winning bank account that doesnt charge hidden fees, gives members early access to their paychecks, & helps them grow their savings automatically. And were just getting started. We are proud of our mission, devoted to our members, & passionate about applying technology to the challenge of making financial health a reality for everyone.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech & have raised over $300M in funding from DST, General Atlantic, Coatue, Dragoneer, Menlo, & others. If youre looking to join a small but fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product & an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.
About the Role
We're looking for an enthusiastic, thoughtful, & organized senior recruiting coordinator to be a founding member of our office in Chicago to provide scheduling & administrative support throughout the hiring process. This person will serve as an integral partner in building candidate relationships; providing an excellent candidate experience from application to hire, & managing relationships with hiring managers & teams across the business in both Chicago & San Francisco.
- Work independently & manage candidate interviews & coordination of onsite visits, including scheduling, securing conference rooms, & arranging travel.
- Scheduling will be a top priority for this role
- Build, maintain & update our resources & processes (ATS, team-specific workflows, etc.)
- Follow up with interviewers for feedback & schedule debriefs
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve existing processes and/or implement new ones. (suggestions on alternative interviewers, altered lineups, etc.)
- Partner with our recruiters to develop innovative strategies & improve existing people programs to find top talent
- Maintaining data integrity within our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, to ensure a healthy pipeline
- Providing a comfortable & welcoming experience from the initial point of contact to guiding them to the finish line, so that each candidate is a champion of our brand
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve existing processes and/or implement new ones
- Partner with recruiters & hiring managers to manage candidate pipelines & maintain all job postings
- Mentor team of recruiting coordinators in Chicago office as we continue to grow/scale
- 2+ years in a recruiting coordinator position or similar experience
- BS/BA degree (ideal)
- Experience/interest in mentoring recruiting coordination team
- Excellent verbal/written communication with the ability to interact effectively with team members, hiring managers, & candidates with professionalism, tact, & diplomacy
- A proven self-starter that has the ability to troubleshoot & resolve roadblocks as they occur
- Ability to understand & adapt to rapidly changing priorities
Integrity in handling confidential & sensitive information
- Work experience, preferably in a scheduling or administrative capacity
- Proficiency in Greenhouse, GSuite, & Goodtime
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, with medical & dental benefits.
- Free snacks & drinks, plus weekly catered lunches.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly happy hours & company events.
- Dog-friendly office.
- A challenging & fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech & help create a completely new kind of bank.
We know great work isnt done alone. Were building a team of individuals to Chime in with their different strengths to benefit our employees & members. We strongly believe that different backgrounds & ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, & any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer & will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state, & Cook County ordinances. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.