Blockstack is a decentralized computing platform. It's the easiest way to build decentralized apps that can scale. More info here
Blockstack PBC, a public benefit corp, is dedicated to building the core Blockstack protocols & developer platform. Blockstack PBC's mission is to enable an open, decentralized internet which will benefit all internet users by giving them more control over information & computation.
Blockstack PBC is headquartered in New York City, with a globally distributed team located across Hong Kong, Gambia, Barcelona, Toronto, & Seattle.
We're looking for a Product Manager to lead App.co
, our decentralized app store, & App Mining, our principle growth strategy & funding program sponsored by App.co
. This is a critical leadership role in Blockstack ecosystem & will require creative thinking across varied disciplines: Product management, product design, marketplace design, incentive design, app-store mechanics, & game theory.
- Collaborate with leadership, growth, & engineering teams to set strategies & a roadmap.
- Product management & team leadership for App.co
& App Mining.
- Define long term KPIs for App.co
& App Mining & instrument in our products.
- Drive growth of app quantity & quality on App.co
- Engage with our developer community to improve App.co
, App Mining, & incentive governance.
- Iterate & improve app registration funnel & developer admin tools.
- Design a first-app discovery funnel to educate & drive user-growth.
- Help build a long-term dedicated design, engineering, growth, & operations team.
- 5-10 years of experience building & leading products: Consumer app ecosystems or marketplaces preferred.
- A proven track record of leveraging product improvement to drive marketplace growth.
- Strong understanding of the decentralized app ecosystem & protocols including technology, competitors, & adoption challenges.
- Experience with marketplace metrics, relevant instrumentation, & making decisions based on data.