edX, the trusted platform for education & learning, seeksa Director, Enterprise Marketing to help propel edXs growth to the next level. In this role, you will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer & play an integral part in enabling the growth of enterprise sales & strategic partnerships. You will have an opportunity to shape the future of education in a fast moving start-up environment where results count.
We are looking for a growth-motivated strategic marketing leader who thrives on enabling the deal. The ideal candidate has a strong B2B marketing background, as well as the ability to leverage strategic partnerships to drive B2C growth. If you are motivated to drive results, solve complex problems, & collaborate with leaders across sales, product, & business development, this may be the role for you.
- Develop & implement the B2B marketing strategy to build awareness & demand for edX for Business
- Collaborate with the business development team to maximize the impact of strategic partnerships, including informing deal structure, identifying new partner opportunities, & ensuring successful launch & management of marketing partnerships
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales stakeholders to implement & optimize integrated marketing initiatives & programs that create demand
- Define program KPIs & develop best practices for improving impact & efficiency
- Work in partnership with communications & content marketing teams to develop & implement programs to generate demand for edX
- Partner with the digital marketing, SEO, & website teams to successfully direct & deliver lead generation to fill sales pipeline
- Lead development of strategies, tools, & programs to enable sales & key account engagement
- Participate in partner, client, & sales meetings, including leading the development of relevant marketing programs & sales material
- Develop strategies & tools to effectively market to key verticals & geographies
- Oversee market & competitive analysis & research to inform planning activities
- Establish & nurture cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders & partners
- Lead & develop a high-impact, highly collaborative, customer-aligned marketing team of 5
- Oversee all aspects of the enterprise marketing budget
Skills + Experience
- 10+ years B2B marketing or business development experience
- Strong track record driving growth via B2B & strategic partnerships
- Experience building partnerships & partner networks, as well as the development of complex partnership agreements
- Comfortable w/ & motivated by annual revenue targets
- Excellence building cross-functional relationships & alignment, particularly with sales & product organizations
- Passion for results, measurement, & optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Ability to think out of the box & test new, creative approaches & strategies
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize in a fast-paced & dynamic work environment
- Excellent written, verbal, & visual presentation skills. Highly analytical.
- Desire to understand educational trends globally & have a passion for the opportunity that is evolving in this space
- Embraces edX culture, leadership style & competencies.
- Ability to travel as necessary (internationally if required)
Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office. Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.