Are you a quota crushing Enterprise Sales professional?
We are hiring the "best of the best" Sales professionals who are passionate about their craft & want to continue to excel within our elite Sales organization.
Our Enterprise Strategic Account Manager (ESAM) will lead the sales process within an assigned territory of business for prospective accounts & regional consultant influencers.
We need an ESAM who will continually ensure assigned territory growth & profitability by developing solid business relationships with new & existing clients for Okta. You will plan & execute strategies & sales tactics in the following areas: territory planning, pre-request for proposal prospecting, relationship development, pricing, presentation & delivery (finalist or other), negotiations, closing & executing contracts.
We also require an ESAM that can identify leads that fit within ideal client profiles to market the companys products & services that will meet potential clients needs. You will initiate contact & follow-up on sales meetings & teleconferences, meet sales objectives & targets at profitable rates, move prospects into implementation, & meet established sales goals & quota schedule per plan years objectives. You will work with sales support to initiate customized proposals & communication for prospective clients & develop familiarity with potential clients to best meet their needs & to field inquiries.
Additionally you will organize & conduct sales presentations, site visits & product demonstrations to prospects & will represent Okta in a consistent, effective & professional manner to best develop & win new clients. You will need to cultivate ongoing mutually beneficial relationships with consultants & maintain a solid knowledge of Oktas technology. It is important that you exercise leadership, demonstrate effective sales planning, & work in a positive & motivating way with internal counterparts & external clients.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly & yearly revenue targets
- Develop & execute a comprehensive regional plan
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Continually Build & Grow a robust sales pipeline
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Lead contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer happiness & success
- Moderate travel (50%)
- 10+ years of quota exceeding Sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
- Experience selling B2B SaaS software solutions
- A track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role
- Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA
- Strong verbal & written communications skills
- Extensive customer network
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.