Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years & are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, & enthusiastic - to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve user experience. YOU keep us going & your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
We are looking for a talented senior product manager to help us accelerate our product(s) adoption thanks to a new innovative product that will provide actionable insights automatically to our users. You will be responsible for the vision, strategy, development, & growth of this new product, working alongside brilliant engineers, designers, data scientists, & data analysts to help shape the Global Vision of Contentsquare & democratize analytics.
- Build the vision of your product scope, the strategy to deliver it.
- Understand & measure how your product will impact business while working closely with the head of product to define your team's OKR.
- Define metrics & KPIs to measure adoption & performance of your product over time.
- Collaborate with Designers, Engineers & Data Scientists to ideate & deliver the best solution to our customers.
- Spend time with users to identify their problems.
- Work closely with Product Design to drive user research & build the best user experience.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to better understand the competitive landscape & define a state of the art go to market plan.
- Act as a leader to get stakeholders' buy-in on your initiatives.
- Influence other teams to ensure successful outcomes in your product scope.
- Act as an authority in your product area. You will be responsible for identifying customer needs & business opportunities by performing qualitative, quantitative & competitive analysis.
- Be accountable for the success of the product.
- Contribute proactively to the product team's success by continuously improving the way we work & by helping our juniors grow.
- You have 5+ years of Product Management experience
- You have led a software product or component from the discovery to the shipping stage.
- You have strong analytical skills to understand & solve complex problems.
- You know how to get things done on time & prioritize tasks.
You have strong technical knowledge & are comfortable participating in technical decisions made in your team.
- You are fluent in English both spoken & written
- You have a strong sense for User Experience & strong attention to details
- You have a first experience with product data.
- You are very comfortable with Agile & Lean concepts.
- You have experience building a B2B SaaS product.
- You are familiar with AI concepts.