ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The FanDuel team is looking for a highly qualified, motivated & influential Senior Manager to lead the Payments Operations team. This Senior Manager will work closely with the Senior Director of Payments & Fraud Operations to develop & execute the Payments operational strategy. This Senior Manager will also be core to driving performance & scaling the team to support the needs of a high growth business. The Payment Operations function is responsible for the day to day running of Payments across all the Fanduel Group brands, consisting of Payments Support, Payments Compliance & Operations.
Within Daily Fantasy Sports, online gaming or related industries, all Payments employees must pass required licensing as mandated by various state gaming & racing regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment. This position reports into the Senior Director of Payments & Fraud Operations.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage a core group of supervisors & associates across multiple locations in overseeing the day-to-day Payments Support, Operations & Compliance.
- Develop & maintain operational policies, procedures & service level agreements in order to ensure consistent performance & high-quality results
- Work closely with senior leadership to establish team strategies & goals to be cascaded down to the broader team.
- Translate complex topics into compelling narratives for various audiences including Senior Leadership
- Take calculated risks & challenge current practices to develop & deliver innovative solutions to meet or exceed expectations.
- Collaborate with necessary stakeholders, subject matter experts, & decision makers to develop data- driven policies, processes, & reporting to continuously improve operational performance
- Oversee team productivity & provide continuous constructive feedback & coaching
- Recruit, hire, develop & retain candidates who raise the performance bar of the Payment Operations team.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 5+ years of Payment & Support experience in Daily Fantasy Sports or related online gaming, sports betting/e-commerce fields preferred
- Bachelors degree in business related field preferred
- Direct experience managing multi-tiered teams & the desire to help others learn & grow
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding with of how money moves between merchant platforms & payment & fraud (chargeback, KYC tools, fraud prevention) processing partners, including payment gateways, processors, acquirers, card networks, & issuers
- Proficient understanding of online payments in gaming as well as knowledge of common issues in the space
- Strong analytical & problem-solving SQL knowledge is a preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with technical & non-technical stakeholders at various levels across multiple business units.
- Passion for sports and/or gaming industry a plus
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.