Zola is seeking an exceptional Couples Success Associate to work alongside the Vendor Success team to launch a new product: Inspiration & Vendor Marketplace. This business is at a very early stage of development within a Series-D-startup. Were looking for our first team member on the Couples Success team to ensure our couples have an incredible experience discovering & selecting vendors for their wedding.
Your ultimate goal will be to help couples as they plan their perfect & unique wedding day. Additionally, youll field any questions couples may have about the discovery & booking process along the way.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in customer service, customer success, or in a planning function (such as travel or event planning). You are a structured, tenacious, & creative thinker. Youre able to work with ambiguity & still deliver results for our couples. Your communication & organizational skills are second to none, & you love working with kind, smart colleagues who share a commitment to putting our couples first!
As a Couples Success Associate for this new vertical market, youll report to the Senior Manager, Marketplace and:
- Field questions from couples planning their wedding day
- Lead the feedback process between the Couples Success Team, the Vendor Success Team, & Product Team to identify areas of opportunity
- Identify opportunities to improve the vendor selection, educate couples, & generally enhance the Inspiration experience based on your learnings & feedback from couples
- Field inquiries from couples as it relates to their wedding inspiration & vendor discovery process
- Assist in building out the Inspiration platform
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment working in customer service, sales, event or travel planning or booking.
- Creative, scrappy, & customer-obsessed
- Love the idea of helping as many couples as possible plan their weddings
- Is that go-to person to help their friends & families plan their weddings
- Superior verbal communication & organizational skills
- Ability to build trusted relationships cross-functionally
Please submit your resume & include a brief description about why youre interested in Zola, as well as this role specifically. Applications without a cover note will not be considered.
Zola is the fastest growing wedding company in the country. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology. All in the service of love.
Headquartered in New York City, our team brings deep experience working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites & mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Yahoo, Amazon, J.Crew, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, among many others. In 2017 the Wall Street Journal named Zola a top 25 Tech Company to Watch, & Forbes named Zola a Next Billion-Dollar Startup.