ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for an Analyst Intern to join our team. You will work on analytics projects & derive insights for group-wide & commercial teams in order to drive action throughout the business. You will work alongside a group of other analysts through various individual & team assignments to continually evolve the various tools, models, & data visualizations used to drive the FanDuel Group business.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Work with other analysts to produce specific insights around customer behavior, trends, & drivers of business performance
- You will be given short term projects that will enable success of the Analytics & Insights team & FanDuel Group overall.
- Field & fulfill requests for various business inquires
- Maintain automated reporting processes visible to partner teams
- Participate in presentations focused on using analysis to drive improved business outcomes
- Learn the various data structures of the company through hands-on data examination & mentoring
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Curiosity & some who wants to dig in to work streams & data
- Strong personal organizational & time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a lot of ambiguity
- Proficient in using excel for analysis & data visualizations
- Strong problem solving skills
- Familiarity with SQL or Python for data analysis a plus
- Interest in Fantasy Sports and/or Sports Gaming preferred
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.