Warby Parker is on the lookout for a full-time UX Product Designer to help create some of the smartest, most seamless shopping experiences. Were seeking someone who can not only translate the Warby Parker brand into a user-friendly experience across all propertiesmobile, desktop, email, retail, & everything in betweenbut can also help generate new ideas for flow & function. In this role, well count on you to continually think of smarter, cleaner, & quicker experiences to help our customers interact with our products & brand.
If you're looking to join a team thats passionate about creating the best shopping experiences through analytics, testing, & quick iterations, then we have a job for you.
What youll do:
- Identify key areas throughout the site that can be enhanced
- Justify your recommendations with data, balancing both user & business goals & continually striving for improvements across the entire customer experience
- Create user flows, mockups, & prototypes for a wide spectrum of devices
- Cull ideas & inspiration from the best of the internet & other product experiences
- Work closely with our Design & Development teams to suggest, refine, & edit prototypes for each stage of the product design cycle
- Synthesize customer data into meaningful insights
- Incorporate both quantitative & qualitative information into the decision-making & product roadmapping process
- Share those perspectives & insights throughout the entire product design cycle, including the ideation, planning, development, & post-deployment stages
- Represent user perspectives with integrity & prioritize their needs across each & every project
Who you are:
- Backed by 3+ years of designing experiences on the web, from mobile to desktop
- Someone with a demonstrated knack for creating engaging user experiences
- Able to empathize with a wide range of customer needs
- Known for your attention to detail & creative problem-solving
- Passionatelike, cheerleader-level enthusiasticabout seamless & scalable web experiences
- Someone with strong, well-formed opinions who can articulate the needs of your audience in a compelling, clear way
- Resourceful & flexible with exceptional teamwork skills
- Sure-footed & able to work in a fast-paced, highly productive environment under tight deadlines
- An expert at creating quality deliverables using tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, & Keynote
- Equipped with a conceptual understanding of foundational web technologies, responsive design, & agile methodology
- E-commerce design experience
- Visual or front-end design skills
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels & designing our frames in-house, were able to offer top-quality glasses & sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, weve set up headquarters in New York City & Nashville, built our own optical lab, & opened retail locations all around the U.S. & Canada. As we grow, were committed to proving that businesses can scale & be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in needto date, thats over five million pairs.
Of course, all work & no play makes a dull workplace. Who likes that? At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering & learning opportunities, & just great company. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, & identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (Were happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community keeps us excited to walk through the door every day. Good work, good people.
Some benefits & perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, & dental insurance
- Flexible My Time vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends & family)
- And more (just ask!)