Founded by patients, our mission is to simplify pharmacyradically improving medicines adherence. Half of all medicines arent taken as directed, which is a major burden on the NHS & patient health. Echo is solving this by using technology to make it easier for patients to get & take their medicine.
Were a diverse, passionate & friendly team of over seventy based in London. Pharmacists, doctors, engineers, developers & designers, our goal is to make it easier for people to get & manage their medicine.
In 2018 Echo was named KPMGs Mobile App of the Year & won the Mayor of Londons MedTech award. Were backed by some fantastic investors too, including White Star, MMC Ventures & LocalGlobe. But what we are most proud of is the impact were having on patient health, which you can read more about here.
Were looking for a designer with the ability to create & then execute on an effective creative strategy within our rapidly growing business. We believe that effectively communicating Echos proposition in a compelling, creative & beautiful way is a key pillar of our future success.
- Youll also be directly involved in the creative design process for projects from start to finish, working with the rest of the team to develop & execute on ideas for our external marketing & communication initiatives.
- Youll be used to applying designs across a range of media, so an eye for detail & the ability to work fast & flawlessly are both essential.
- Youll be an entrepreneur at heart & want to constantly refine how you present a proposition to our target audience.
- Youll know the various design tools like the back of your hand & be proficient at simple animations & video editing.
- Youll get excited about working on a product that is truly having a fundamental impact on peoples lives.
- Most importantly, you are curious about everything.
- Collaborating with the growth & marketing teams to ensure a constant supply of new creatives
- Conceptualising & executing creative comms across online marketing channel & more traditional ATL/ BTL medium
- Be an industry champion for expertly executed, visual communications.