As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA)drives tangible, impactful & financial results for Visa's clients, including financial services issuers, acquirers & merchants. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, data analytics, brand management, marketing, operational & macroeconomics, Visa Consulting & Analytics solves the most strategic problems for our clients. TheVCA team provides a comprehensive range of consulting services to deliver solutions that address unique challenges in areas such as improving profitability, strategic growth, customer experience, digital payments & managing risk. Globally our team includes hundreds of payments consultants, data scientists & economists, located in more than 70 cities around the world.
The VCA Global Strategy & Operations team is responsible for defining & executing our Target Operating Model for this global business unit within Visa. This includes defining VCA's strategy & our value proposition to clients, through to our go-to-market model, the supporting infrastructure for the business, operational processes, training & much more. Partnering closely with our five operating regions, the Global Strategy & Operations teams drives initiatives with global relevance & impact, fueling the aggressive growth of the business through increasing effectiveness & efficiency.
The VCA Global Strategy & Operations team has created a new role for a Manager to join in support of our growth, playing a role centrally in developing & executing high impact projects supporting the global business. The potential candidate will be responsible for taking ownership of specific projects & driving them from design through to execution, working very closely with the Vice President, Global Strategy & Operations & alongside other global team members.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop globally relevant sales enablement assets (e.g. sales sheets, brochures, presentations), to support Visa account executives in driving penetration of VCA services into both new & existing clients
- Augment & enrich VCA service lines & supporting assets to enable consulting & data science teams to quickly sell, scope & execute incremental VCA engagements globally, consistently & efficiently
- Build new scalable solutions, toolkits, best practice documents & consulting approaches that can be applied across VCA practices globally
- Optimize design & content of our global knowledge management platform to drive usage & increase effectiveness
- Enhance VCA's global training program on Visa University, working with the Visa Learning team & other stakeholders to deliver a robust onboarding & training experience for VCA employees
- Support strategic initiatives such as a global pricing review, optimization of the client engagement feedback process and/or development of specific thought leadership pieces (e.g. Visa Brand Premium, Portfolio Conversion credentials)
- Partner with colleagues in other functional areas (marketing, data products, risk, innovation) & across regional teams to support build out of key VCA focus areas (e.g. open banking, data privacy, cross-border, merchants) supporting Visa's go-to-market strategy for value-added services
This is an individual contributor role, reporting into a Vice President within VCA.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Relevant experience at large management consulting firm, similar analytics/advisory services business or alternatively in a sales enablement role at a payments / technology / CRM company
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated intellectual & analytical rigor
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, highly energized & detail-oriented
- Exceptional project management skills, including ability to scope, initiate, execute & conclude projects successfully
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous priorities concurrently
- Team player, ability to develop enduring relationships with internal stakeholders & external partners
- Excellent problem-solving skills, able to take ambiguous problems & break them down into addressable workstreams
- Experience and/or willingness to work globally across geographies & time zones to advance multi-regional initiatives
- Excellent communication, story-telling & presentation skills
- Technology mindset, curious, up-to-date with digital trends & applications
- Knowledge & understanding of banking operations and/ or payment schemes, including products & services, business systems & processes, marketing initiatives & card issuing experience
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in Canadais a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Work Hours: Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Travel: Incumbent must be able to travel 0%to 10%
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting.The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms.
EEOC: Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.