WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
Are you obsessed with amazing customer service? Are you goal-oriented, self-driven & thrilled by the pursuit of making sure details are all in place? If yes, read on! The Knot Worldwide is looking to add Consumer Experience Reps to our growing department in Omaha, NE or Portland, OR. You will partner with other Consumer Experience team members to help our consumers have the best experience using our brand, as well as maintaining their wedding website, registry & other planning features on any one of our brands, including TheKnot.com, WeddingWire.com, TheKnot Invitations or TheBump.com. Strong communication, attention to detail, & quick problem-solving skills are a must.
- Accurately, efficiently & professionally answer all incoming phone calls, emails and/or live chats
- Have an understanding of the significance of providing great customer service & adhere to high standards at all times
- Maintain a high productivity level, after training, to best serve our customers in a timely fashion
- Experience selling to existing customers & ability to identify upsell opportunities, pitch products & close sales, is a huge plus
- Communicate thoroughly with customers, tech teams & other team members
- Problem-solve technical questions & issues that customers may have & work cross-departmentally to resolve them
- Assist customers with a pleasant & helpful demeanor
- Continually learn new products & stay up to date with product releases to more accurately assist clients that customers us
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Our Consumers are planning their life events all day, every day. They also reach out to us all day, every day. We aim to be available when the customer needs us the most. Currently, most of our team works a Monday through Friday schedule, however, we do have a couple of weekend shifts currently being worked. We anticipate that in the future we may have more flexibility in our scheduling that could include early days, later evenings and/or weekend hours. Upon hire, this Consumer Experience Rep will have a confirmed schedule for training & the current quarter.
SUCCESSFUL CONSUMER EXPERIENCE REPRESENTATIVE CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task & excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including excellent grammar
- Ability to accurately type & respond to a consumer on the phone at the same time
- Customer Service experience preferably in an online retailer or advertising industry position
- Comfortability handling challenging situations, keeping calm & must be able to work independently, but also collaborate across teams
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, Google Docs) & the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- College degree preferred
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.