BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Sales Operations Team at Pure
The FlashBlade Sales Operations Manager (SOM) will align closely with Sales Operations & Sales leadership in support of running the overall FlashBlade business. This includes working directly with FlashBlade Sales Directors, Theater Sales Operations, Deals Desk, & the FlashBlade Business Unit to support our Pure Storage sales teams & provide timely & accurate analytics to help them manage the teams selling efforts, develop sales programs to pursue incremental revenue streams, & engage directly with the field teams to drive execution of programs. The SOM will assist the Sales Directors & sales reps in providing accurate forecasting, pipeline, POC, & program results reporting. This is a fast-paced & constantly evolving sales environment that requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task & work under & towards a deadline. The SOM will possess superb analytical skills & the ability to work as a team, not only with the Sales Directors & their colleagues but also cross-functionally across the organization.
- Work directly with Sr. Director, Functional Sales Operations & Sales Leadership globally to achieve execute on strategic priorities & sales goals by providing timely sales analytics including pipeline analysis, forecasting & sales results.
- Pro-actively identify issues & solutions to make business flow better for the sales teams. Works on problems of moderate to complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Build & execute on standard FlashBlade weekly, monthly & quarterly operational cadence utilizing key metrics to drive forecast accuracy & identify areas of opportunity.
- Collaborate with Sales, Deals Desk, FlashBlade BU, & Marketing to create sales programs
- Engage directly with FlashBlade sales directors & field sales teams to drive execution of sales programs
- Support FlashBlade leadership in creation of internal content/presentations to articulate business strategy, challenges, opportunities, & results
- Participate in weekly, quarterly & annual sales planning by preparing & supporting the delivery of specific sales coverage & forecasting analytics.
- Assist sales team with reporting & processing through internal systems & processes (e.g. Salesforce.com).
- Assist sales team with deal structuring to ensure best value for the company while maximizing quota attainment.
- Work closely with Theater Operations to share knowledge, best practices & facilitate standardization across the whole sales organization.
- Uses professional concepts; applies company policies & procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures & practices to determine appropriate action.
- Plan & implement projects for account & territory selection to optimize the sales team for next year planning
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 7+ years experience in a Sales Operations, Finance or other analytical role
- Bachelors degree in business or finance (completed or in process MBA preferred)
- SalesForce & Tableau experience preferred
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills, confidence to effectively engage with executives
- Must have a can do attitude & have an internal strong sense of urgency
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.