Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate & transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
Getting it Done Right, Fast, & Without Compromise
What youll be doing...
- Making initial contact with potential clients & educating them on the impact Appian can have on their organization
- Proactively scheduling sales meetings through cold calling & marketing initiatives
- Driving sales pipelines, new logos, & growth through high outbound activity
- Executing lead generation initiatives to increase attendance at upcoming field marketing events & trade shows
- Partnering with Account Executives to create customized account plans & strategies to support sales cycles
- Updating & managing activity in SalesForce
- Excelling? Backed by a track record of success, meeting & exceeding activity metrics, & experienced partnering with internal teams & external clients in a sales environment
- Strategic? Strong organizational & time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects & competing tasks/priorities
- Self-Motivated? A driven self-starter with confidence & a hustle attitude
- Tenured? Displays loyalty & perseverance through stable job tenure & positive career trajectory
- Experienced? Bachelors degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field & relevant work or internship experience in sales or account management (1-3 years)
- A Leader? Youre the captain of your team, president of your organization, the one the group looks to in times of need. A master balancing competitiveness with collaboration
What Appian Sales can offer you:
Top-Ranked Product: Appians single product leads in multiple analyst reports, a strong leader in Business Process Management (BPM), Case Management, & definer of the low-code market
Professional Growth: Hands-on training, mentoring, & continuous product education for our software
Dynamic Environment: Uncapped earning potential working alongside a collaborative, close-knit team ready to support & challenge you to be your best
Career Development: A number of successful BDRs have moved on to become top-performing Account Executives
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.