The Digital team at Peloton builds products & features for our growing base of mobile-only subscribers & supports Bike & Tread owners when theyre not on our hardware. The application lets members plan workouts, keep track of their progress, & take classes for additional modalities like yoga, meditation, & outdoor running.
In this role, you will work with the team that builds features for the Peloton iOS & watchOS applications. You will also work with our product, design, & backend teams to identify & inform the platform elements required to support client-side features.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Ability to write code that is readable, maintainable, documented, & thoroughly tested.
- Familiarity with UIKit (SwiftUI & Combine are a plus) & Auto Layout.
- Understanding of the concurrency APIs available on Apples platforms.
- Significant experience developing integrations with RESTful APIs.
- Experience writing appropriate test coverage with XCTest & XCUITest.
- Understanding of modern architecture patterns like Model-View-View Model (MVVM).
- Experience with Git.
- Experience shipping iOS applications to larger user bases.
- Interest in mentoring junior (and onboarding new) teammates.
- Ability to evaluate & communicate engineering solutions & trade-offs to teammates & other, potentially non-technical teams.
- Knowledgeable around performance tuning, memory optimization, monitoring, & crash analysis.
- Familiarity with analytics & experimentation platforms.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience with reactive programming (Combine, Rx, ReactiveSwift, or the like).
- Have experience with continuous build systems.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS ROLE:
- Work with frameworks like SwiftUI, Combine, CoreBluetooth, HealthKit, watchOS, & CoreLocation, CoreMotion, AVFoundation, & more.
- An incredibly supportive team that values feedback, both positive & for career growth.
- Ownershipbe part of a small team that ships an application to a large user base.
- Continuous learning. We strive to make a year of learning on Pelotons team worth multiple at other companies. We encourage this through a generous education budget, conference reimbursement, mentoring, team lunches over recorded talks, open architecture discussions, & thoughtful code review passes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.