Snap is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live & communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, & have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, & explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication & storytelling.
We are looking for a CPG Measurement Lead to join Team Snapchat! We are looking for an expert in digital advertising & measurement with a proven track record of driving strategy & operational efficiency in a highly autonomous environment. This job is for someone who is excited about working alongside some of the largest advertisers in the world to help them prove the value of advertising on Snapchat. You will work from our New York, NY office, leading our measurement relationships with the Health & Beauty category, partnering closely with cross-functional teams to increase advertising effectiveness & efficiency on Snapchat.
What youll do:
- Create & lead measurement operations & learn plans for key clients to drive key category KPIs, ad performance, & long-term investment
- Partner closely with Snapchat Business Solutions (sales), Ad Product, & Measurement Product teams to deliver the best in class solutions to advertisers
- Lead day-to-day measurement operations with leading third-party measurement partners.
- Prime-mover on category-level performance meta analyses, insights research, & advertiser narratives
- Build measurement capability & advocacy across business solutions
- Serve as the day-to-day trusted measurement consultant for key strategic advertiser relationships
- Operate as the voice of the advertiser to our product team in developing & prioritizing the product roadmap
- Bachelors degree in a business, economics, mathematics, or related field
- 5+ years analytics experience with a technology company, media agency, consulting firm, advertiser, or research company
- A strong understanding of Snapchat & the digital advertising ecosystem
- A strong understanding of Audience, Brand, and/or ROI analytics in CPG
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- A deep understanding of applied statistics including sampling approaches, causal modeling, time series analysis, & data-mining techniques
- A proven track record of building/influencing client & partner relationships
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a clear & effective manner to a range of audiences
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds & voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live & communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, & committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth & breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please dont be shy & contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.