Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times, & many more global enterprises.
The Optimizely Product team works cross-functionally to develop & drive our company vision of being the world's leading digital optimization solution. We each own key product & features & work on everything from strategy to execution & delivery-and continue tracking our work even after launch. We contribute to a great product alongside our designers, engineers, founders, go-to-market teams, & other PMs.
We are looking for a strong, entrepreneurial Product Manager to lead the Optimizely Applications team. The team owns research, discovery & development of applications built on top of Optimizely's experimentation platform. The team identifies new applications by merging industry trends & customer pain points with new commercial opportunities. The Optimizely Applications PM will also work closely with our Partnerships team on our ISV partnerships & alliances programs.
How you will make an impact
- Own research initiatives to evaluate new product opportunities for the applications team
- Oversee contractors & internal developers building new products on top of the Optimizely platform's SDKs & APIs
- Run betas of new products & apps & iterate on product feedback
- Meet with customers & prospects regularly
- Lead, inspire, & influence to make sure your teams are successful
- Drive initial sales conversations & close first customers for these new products or apps
- Work with our Partnerships team to develop relationships & commercial agreements with ISVs & strategic partners
- Build out product joint value plan & integration architecture working with prioritized ISVs
- Help build out ISV partnerships with onboarding processes, working closely with our Partnership team
- Influence the frameworks for enabling our technology partner ecosystem & fueling the next level of growth for Optimizely
- Influence other Product roadmaps & platform vision based on trends & future ISV partnerships
- 3-5 years SaaS product management experience
- Experience as the lead Product Manager owning the ideation, development, & launch of least one new product
- An entrepreneurial mindset & a bonus if you've been a founder before
- A proven track record of working with internal & contracted engineering & design teams
- Great leadership & communication skills. Asking questions, listening, driving team alignment, & influencing without authority across all levels of the organization
- Passion for experimentation. You see that experimentation is the next big thing in business management & are excited to help the world's largest companies through their digital transformation
- ISV Technology experience & knowledge to define, design & deliver integrated partners solutions
- A self starter with a discipline for defining priorities, driving decisions & getting closure on tasks & projects
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. We believe in work/life balance & bringing our true selves to work. To that end, we offer best-in-class perks & benefits that support our Optinauts along their career journey with us. Read more about our culture at optimizely.com/careers.
Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.