They say sitting is the new smoking. Were here to get more people moving!
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
As aSalesManager of B2B, we are looking for a dynamic, high performing salesperson to be a key component of our B2B (Corporate) growth organization in Chile.The ideal candidate will be a growth hacker, team player, & an ambitious sales guru that can roll up their sleeves, shake things up, hit the phones, & blow their goals out the water.
What You'll Do...
- Be responsible for developing Gympass portfolio of corporate Key Accounts Companies (from FTEs 1000)
- Research, map & develop plans for each prospect client
- Design new strategies to attract new clients across multiple sectors & geographies.
- Customize business proposals according to the needs & interests of each prospect
- Engage with potential clients to explain the Gympass concept, & understand how it might align to their business objectives.
- Map the decision-making process of each prospect in order to optimize conversions at each stage
- Continually seek & take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at external/industry forums
- Develop creative & innovative ways to connect with potential Decision Makers
- Consistently kill your monthly & quarterly sales quota & be well-compensated for doing so
You Should Have....
- Strong commercial background - focused to HR decision makers; Understanding of a start-up business & its further development to a mature & consolidated business & operational structure.
- Proactive approach & ability to work independently
- Outgoing & enthusiastic conversationalist with strong listening & communication skills
- Ambitious & scrappy metrics driven self starter
- Positive attitude & team spirit
- International experience is desirable
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare our our employees. Our benefits include:
- Large opportunities to grow within the company & to develop your skills
- Empowerment to do great things
- Opportunity to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture
- An amazing work-environment with outstanding colleagues
- A purpose - give people a wide range of possibilities to have a good quality of life
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.