Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Ask Now Business Analyst role has experience in IT operations, strong data analytics, Business Service Management, business intelligence & reporting with hands on experience in Service-Now. They should be demonstrate a deep knowledge of IT Operations processes & frameworks (SDLC, ITIL, etc.) & equivalent process improvement methodologies.
The Ask Now Business Analyst role is a position in the Product Reliability Engineering organization within the Visa & supports the Operations & Infrastructure Organization. This role is designed to strengthen CMDB data analytics & reporting capabilities within the team related to the Ask Now platform, centralized reporting, & data quality.
This position interacts with a wide range of stakeholders both within Technology & also with cross-functional functions, including Risk, Privacy, Product Delivery Teams, CyberSecurity, Service Owners, as well as senior leadership.
Work with internal customers, stakeholders, & application owners to help educate them & better understand the CMDB & address data quality related issues.
Document Stories including Enhancement or Defects as needed to address issues related to CMDB data quality including effectively documenting the issues, requirements & test or validation use cases.
Extract data from various data sources including RDMS, Service Now, etc. & create complex pivots using functions like VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, TRIM, CONCAT, etc.
Create reports & dashboards for Management Reporting & data analysis using Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, SAP, etc
Ensure all information within the Ask Now platform is accurate & up to date in accordance with Service Owner guidelines
Ability to communicate status updates across all levels of the organization including Senior Management.
- Manage relationships across the organization including key stakeholders & developers to enhance effectiveness in the role.
- Develop training materials to help stakeholders & application users better understand aspects of the CMDB relative to their roles, use cases, etc to help them be more effective in their role.
- Evangelize the virtues of IT process management & create a collaborative environment across all technology groups
- Work independently to research strategic objectives & interact with IT development, Operations, IT Quality teams & product management groups to obtain & exchange information
- Proactively escalate problems & issues & drive to resolution
- Adhere to department procedures as directed by the department & Visa's procedures guide
- Enhance knowledge of the field through participation in professional organizations & self-study
ITIL Foundations certification
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
2 or more yearsexperience working with the Service Now platform.
- Experience with all lanes of the Service Now Platform (Request, Knowledge, Change, Problem, Incident) in ServiceNow
- Strong working, hands on experience with Excel & complex functions including VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, & Charts.
- Experience creating complex SQL queries including the use of Joins & Unions to extract data from RDMS.
- Experience working with BI tools such as Tableau or SAP to create reports or perform analysis.
- Good presentation & communications skills across multiple levels of the organization, including senior management. Must be able to articulate messages across a variety of audiences
- Ability to create presentations & provide project updates using Powerpoint to audiences across all levels.
- Self-driven & ability to work independently
- Have great degree of technical understanding & literacy
- Willingness to accommodate flexible working hours to accommodate diverse geographic locations
- Strong customer service, analytical, research, interpersonal & problem solving skills required
- Experience working with multicultural teams in diverse geographic locations preferred
Working knowledge of MS-Office products for Windows including Word, Excel, Visio, Project & SharePoint
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position willrequire the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.