Premium Service's web engineers create & maintain full-stack systems which include both web & client-side browser components. We create Privacy & Security products, which include experiences built on the web & browser-based extensions. We are a lean agile team that will be validating assumptions, testing new products, & finally going to market with a consumer product offering & a freemium business model.
- Design overall architecture of the product experience & customer journey across the web & browser.
- Create simple web-based prototypes of new experiences to communicate flow & to gather feedback.
- Take visual designs & create responsive web pages & landing pages with standards-compliant pragmatic code.
- Develop front-end code required to perform A/B testing experiments.
- Create browser WebExtensions for Firefox & Chrome to deliver browser-based user value.
- Perform hypothesis-driven experimentation via rapid iterations of user experiences.
- Integrate databases, APIs, & Firefox Accounts into web pages & WebExtensions for product discovery, customer acquisition & subscription management.
- Analyze performance of experiments & product experiences & provide optimization hypotheses.
- Integrate web analytics & A/B testing tools into customer experiences.
- Deliver quality results on fast-paced projects & meet deadlines.
- Maintain code integrity & organization of repository including reviewing & merging pull requests.
- Push web assets on scalable cloud infrastructure.
- Provide time estimates for engineering tasks & convey progress.
Your Professional profile:
- Has a growth mindset when approaching a problem or reviewing a past experiment.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- You can effectively communicate ideas through prototypes & have the technical skills to develop the final product as part of a team.
- Experience with revision control systems (git preferred).
- Experience with A/B testing tools, SQL & analytics.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with peers, management, & other teams
- Passion, drive, determination & a demeanor that encourages & elicits collaboration.
- Ability to work productively with geographically distributed team.
- Experience build security & privacy products & services
- Experience with both free & paid-products.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open & free is better than closed & controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform & help create more opportunity & innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.