SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence & the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay & adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M & has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one ofINC.COM 15 ISRAELI STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017and one ofBUSINESS INSIDERS TOP 50 ENTERPRISE STARTUPS TO BET YOUR CAREER ON.
But if we want to continue helping the worlds biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented & driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real & tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
What makes the SimilarWeb Inside Sales team awesome?
- We love Market Intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with growing companies across verticals & help them integrate a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our team you will work alongside the industrys top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology & big data - where the product is constantly evolving & getting better & better with each new iteration
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping clients
We Want You!
As an Account Manager in the Inside Sales Department, you will be responsible for developing, executing & owning a long-term Account Strategy for growing mid-market clients. You will be responsible for the retention & expansion of accounts, in addition to driving adoption of our Market Intelligence solutions, in core processes across the business. You will own the relationship with customers & key decision makers, helping them with accomplishing their business goals & KPIs.
As an Account Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
- Manage & develop long-term partnerships with a diverse set of companies
- Exceed commercial targets by increasing renewal rates
- Manage relationships with your users, increasing engagement & product adoption
- Identify & lead up-sell & cross-sell opportunities to drive new business growth
- Influence future lifetime value through higher customer satisfaction
What will I bring to the team?
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space
- 2-3 years+ of account management experience in customer-facing roles (SaaS background preferred)
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, & resolve customer issues.
- Track record of being highly successful at managing a book of business
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues & business partners across the company
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven:We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate:We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence:Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team