WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built & powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder & former CTO of CrowdTwist & current Techstars mentor; & Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur & investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants & hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the worlds best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, youre an insider & the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Were looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic & highly organized Office & Employee Experience Manager to join our team in our Soho headquarters!
Reporting to the VP, People, you will take on all day-to-day responsibilities that relate to company culture & the office, ensuring smooth & efficient office functioning while supporting the needs of our growing team. You will be responsible for planning & managing internal events & developing programs to continue building a great culture, to making sure the kitchen is stocked with snacks, coffee made, & Family Meal delivered - its all yours to own.
At Resy, we feel strongly about supporting, appreciating & rewarding our employees so that they continue to do the most meaningful & interesting work. This is an exciting role for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, loves rolling up his or her sleeves, thinks outside the box, loves strategizing about company culture & how to make it even better, & has a service-oriented mindset. Ideally, youre a bright, passionate individual with a get-it done attitude & welcoming presence.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- You will create a warm, welcoming, calm & professional atmosphere in the office.
- You will provide front desk coverage at our beautiful office in NYC.
- You will manage the supply & procurement of office & kitchen supplies & ensure were never out of the essentials.
- You will ensure that the office is kept clean, tidy, organized & up to Resy standards.
- You will maintain the relationship with building management to coordinate & communicate information on office updates, large deliveries, & service requests.
- You will work cross-functionally to oversee & manage the planning & execution of various company & team events (Annual Holiday party, summer party, monthly happy hours, industry events, cross-functional team lunches, Lunch & Learns, etc).
- You will ensure office technology is working properly & connect with service providers on an as-needed basis.
- You will ensure that the office is prepared for various company events.
- You will be responsible for coordinating & booking travel for new hires.
- You will serve as the leader of the Resy Culture Crew (RCC) - devising strategy & priorities for culture & engagement initiatives & programs.
- You will own the seating arrangements & desks for the NY & Charleston offices - shuffling & reorganizing as necessary, to maximize space & team efficiency.
- Coordinate the purchasing & delivery of employee gifts (anniversaries, weddings, the birth of babies).
- You will be the go-to person for communicating & driving various culture initiatives & office functions.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a can-do & no-task-is-too-small attitude
- You love thinking about creative ways to form & maintain a compelling company culture
- You are proactive - if you see something that needs improving, you just do it
- You have 5-7 years experience in a similar, fast-paced environment
- You have an outgoing personality, welcoming persona & passion for team culture
- You have excellent time management skills & the ability to multitask & prioritize
- Youre self-motivated, can work independently, highly organized, have a strong attention to detail, & always seeking ways to improve the employee experience
- You have solid verbal & written communication skills, & the ability to stay calm under pressure
- You have strong computer skills, including proficiency with G-suite products & Apple products
BIG PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- A passion for restaurants & the hospitality industry
- Startup experience
- Event coordination/management experience
- Bachelors Degree from four-year college or university
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount & Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurant
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen & caf
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting & retaining a diverse team of employees & creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.