Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions & consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clientsincluding more than 50% of the Fortune 100choose Foursquare.
Foursquares toolkit includes Placed powered by Foursquare, Audiences powered by Factual & Proximity powered by Factual, Analytics Solutions, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; deliver proximity-based advertising; analyze & identify trends; drive deeper engagement via Foursquares industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 200,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Twitter & Uber; & optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date.
Foursquare has more than 350+ employees based in New York headquarters with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago & Singapore. In 2019 Foursquare acquired Placed from Snap, & then in 2020 merged with Factual. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners & more.
About the position:
We're seeking an enthusiastic Recruiting Coordinator to support our exemplary recruiting team! This crucial role will be responsible for coordinating & scheduling a high volume of interviews that take place at Foursquare. Its important for our team to always ensure candidates experience a high touch, responsive & timely recruiting process. This position will require a team member that has a great deal of professionalism, strong written & verbal communication skills, & white-glove-service mentality. Interviews are a key part of expansion & growth at Foursquare & will be an integral part of the companys long-term success. At Foursquare, we believe in investing in our people.
The ideal candidate is an organized thinker with strong follow-up skills & very strong attention to detail. You should have the ability to handle a high volume of requests & remain cool under pressure. Having prior experience working in a fast-paced startup or similar environment is a plus. You should have a basic understanding of recruiting best practices & have experience working cross-functionally across multiple departments & with varying levels of the organization. This role helps to partner with hiring managers & teams, as well as establish & maintain meaningful relationships with candidates, management teams, & key internal stakeholders.
- Assist in the full-cycle recruitment process with sourcing, screening, scheduling, & onboarding new hires.
- Schedule a high volume of interviews & oversee the coordination of onsite interviews.
- Effectively communicate cross-functionally with several hiring teams & stakeholders.
- Be a detail-oriented process manager, ensuring no conversation or open position falls by the wayside.
- Work on special projects & assist the HR team as needed.
- Minimum of 1-2+ years in a Sourcer, Coordinator, Administrative, or Recruiter capacity
- Experience scheduling a high volume of candidates & streamlining recruitment processes
- A passion for people & building great teams
- Detail-oriented, organized & has excellent follow-through skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills & excellent communicator
- Demonstrated project management capabilities & strong sense of accountability & urgency
- Experience with an ATS/Internal Tracking HRIS system is a plus (Greenhouse or Lever is a big plus!)
- Experience with Google Suite Products (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail, Google Calendar, etc)
- Experience with Mac OS is a plus
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.