The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, & create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for an outstanding Senior Sourcer to uncover & attract talented individuals for both Product & Engineering teams. We hire brilliant, motivated people & hand them large problems to solve. We have a great platform, passionate users, & a very bright future.
You will create, steer, & evolve a passive talent strategy to ensure we identify, develop relationships with, & hire the best talent in the market. You believe that candidate experience starts from the very first email, & Sourcers are the arbitrators of a "candidate-first" philosophy. You'll play a crucial role in building teams by finding, evaluating, & creatively engaging candidates.
What Youll Do
- Be a sourcing partner & advisor to our Recruiters & business leaders, with strong understanding of the talent landscape.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs & goals & over time, develop new strategies & give feedback on what is & what's not working.
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape.
- Think outside the box & come up with new sourcing channels & strategies to increase qualified top of funnel pipeline for your teams.
- Partner with the business & broader team on talent attraction initiatives to drive demand generation.
What We Can Expect From You:
- 5+ years of sourcing experience (engineering & product preferred) with a penchant for impact, ownership, & ambiguity.
- Has worked for a high-growth tech company, in a metrics driven role.
- With experience in sourcing for high priority, complex roles.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence, active listening skills, & tactical empathy.
- Ability to partner & communicate creatively to approach & solve challenges with clear & concise solutions.
- Understanding of sourcing techniques & tools to identify, court, & land passive talent.