ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars US The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking to add to its team a Compliance Manager, Strategy & Governance with 6-10 years of experience in compliance and/or related fields. This role will focus on compliance with relevant federal laws & regulations, focusing on Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery & Sanctions & will support the Director, Legal, Compliance & Risk in drafting & operationalizing key procedures, providing advice & guidance, developing & implementing compliance strategy & representing the Compliance function in meetings with internal & external stakeholders, including regulators & law enforcement.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
This position will work directly with the Director, Legal, Compliance & Risk to develop strategic compliance & risk priorities, guide & collaborate with internal & external stakeholders in furtherance of FanDuel objectives & draft & implement necessary procedures that enable FanDuel to maintain compliance with complex federal regulations with a focus on anti-money laundering, sanctions & anti-bribery & corruption requirements.
The ideal candidate for this job spent a significant portion of her or his career in the compliance function of a highly regulated financial institution. The candidate has comfort & experience drafting & operationalizing procedures & applying complex regulations. Experience working for an internet, technology and/or media company, or with such companies, is a plus. That said, superior analytical, strategic, communication, & interpersonal skills are of paramount importance, as is a strong work ethic, attention to detail, commitment to being a team player, & an aptitude to learn quickly the nuances of the internet, technology & media businesses.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Director, Legal, Compliance & Risk to identify key strategic objectives & develop plans for execution
- Engage with internal stakeholders such as the Government Affairs & Lobbying, Payments, Fraud, Customer Service Risk & Trading & Commercial teams to advance compliance objectives as well as to support stakeholder initiatives
- Interact directly with regulators & law enforcement
- Draft or revise necessary compliance procedures, as needed, & lead implementation & monitoring efforts
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 6-10 years working in the compliance function of a highly regulated financial institution, in law enforcement or at a law firm or company where adherence to complex laws & regulations is critical to success
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience & comfort drafting & operationalizing procedures
- Strong written & oral communication ability
- Demonstrated history of process improvement
- In-house experience with an internet/technology company a strong plus
- Passion to work hard in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- An exceptional team builder & team player
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.