As Vimeos Lead of UX Research & Consumer Insights, you will report to the team's Director & work with employees across the organization on research initiatives that help develop deep customer empathy & understanding. We are looking for someone who craves to know the why behind the who, what, when, where & how.
This role will be tasked with managing & conducting user research with current & prospective Vimeo users, ensuring key partners throughout the company receive qualitative feedback on a consistent basis. We are seeking candidates who are equally creative & analytical, & those who can design & manage custom research studies for all business units, including product, design, & marketing.
What youll do:
- Manage & conduct UX research across all aspects of the Vimeo platform, & synthesize research findings into measurable insights for the Vimeo team
- Utilize existing research & data, integrating new sources of data to ensure the most impactful insights are shared with internal partners
- Collaborate with the Analytics & Testing team to integrate research findings with behavioral data to offer holistic insights
- Partner with Product Managers, Designers & Engineers to drive beta testing & post launch usability research
- Lead recruitment efforts & moderation for all in-house 1:1 sessions, presenting findings to key partners
- Build knowledge of quantitative research skills relating to vendor management, survey design, programming, data tabulations & reporting
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 4-5 years of usability or market research experience working in the tech or digital spaces. Prior experience in video product research is a plus
- Demonstrated experience working with product & engineering teams to conduct discovery & usability research, providing clear recommendations
- Previous experience conducting qualitative research as well as in-person or remote interviews
- Fluency writing test plans & discussion guides for in-house/moderated or self-moderated research
- Experience using survey programming software such as Qualtrics Survey Monkey, Google Form, etc. Familiarity with UserTesting.com a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal & analytical skills, & the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs