What's next in music is first on SoundCloud. As the worlds largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners & curators who share, discover & influence whats new, now & next in music & audio.
SoundCloud is seeking Producers for our growing Editorial team. Our Editorial team produces original series that serve as an entertaining platform to highlight trends, amplify scenes, & market high-potential artists that are developing on SoundCloud, & releases them in a variety of formats, across a variety of platforms.
In this role, you will coordinate internal teams & external partners to build, execute & optimize our programming - bring new show ideas to life & shape existing programs; proactively manage multiple show timelines & details across a variety of stakeholders; contribute to strategic decisions such as talent, format, & creative execution.
- Lead programs as the main point of contact for both internal & external stakeholders, building strong & sustainable relationships
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders (e.g Music team, Creative Studio, Brand Partnerships) to ensure alignment on goals & creative direction
- Work with our Audience Insights & Audience Development leaders to grow our show audiences & refine programming
- Fully own your projects end to end & develop & maintain tracking documentation to ensure smooth transition from planning to execution (including but not limited to briefing, timelines, contracts & budgets)
- Internally champion music, media & culture trends & implement any necessary pivots in program direction
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a producer role within a publisher or media agency, with demonstrated success in a producer role
- Live & breathe music & culture, an expert on the latest trends
- Process orientated, with an expertise in a range of tools including Monday.com & Googles suite of products (Slides, Sheets & Docs)
- Organizing & tracking a variety of cross functional duties
- Highly motivated to support the team & collaborative spirit
- Solid communication skills, across internal & external stakeholders
- Adaptability & ability to get things done despite an often-changing landscape
- Be able to work effortlessly in a fast paced environment
- Ad-hoc travel as required
- Experience with artists and/or brand partnerships a plus
Diversity at SoundCloud:
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity & open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform & global community where anyone can create, discover, & share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, & strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.