Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is looking for a Senior Product Manager for Flex, Twilio's Programmable Contact Center Solution. This role will lead product development for our Contact Center Operations team, which empowers administrators to manage the daily operations of a contact center. This team is based in Denver & collaborates with our globally-distributed Flex teams across 5 locations in the US & Europe.
Twilio is looking for a Senior Product Manager with a demonstrated track record of setting vision & delivering on a platform product strategy.
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager in a fast-paced environment
- You love to understand your customer's needs & solve hard problems on their behalf.
- You have experience building & delivering products for developers: APIs, SDKs, cloud infrastructure, or similar.
- You've worked as a PM on, or worked directly with, contact center applications
- You excel at "ruthless prioritization": prioritizing delivery while appreciating the realities of building & managing complex cloud software services at scale. You distill complex & ambiguous situations into actionable plans for your team.
As a Product Manager for Twilio Flex, you will:
- DRAW THE OWL: Own the product roadmap & strategy for Flex contact center administrators.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, & cross-functional teams to design, deliver, & support solutions that make our customers successful.
- BE AN OWNER: Maintain laser focus on regularly releasing tangible value to customers learning & adjusting your plan as you go
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work with engineering teams within the Agile/Scrum methodology, facilitate quarterly planning, assist with execution of sprints, & lead backlog refinement & prioritization.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Plan product launches, collaborate with stakeholders on marketing activities, documentation, support requests & sales enablement.
- BE BOLD: Be a key contributor helping to define & shape the future of Twilio Flex, Twilio's revolutionary contact center application platform.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. We do that by focusing relentlessly on building the most robust, programmable, customer-centric communications platform on the planet. Twilio daily reaches more than 5 million developers globally & every month, billions of voice & video calls are made & billions of messages are exchanged using our platform. We are in the middle of an incredible transformation of communications. Both consumers & businesses are changing how they communicate using new methods that are at the same time more delightful & much more powerful.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 1801 California St. in Denver, CO. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, access to our building fitness center, monthly All Hands & more.
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, & video by virtualizing the worlds telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.