Outset is a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to reduce the cost & complexity of dialysis. The Tablo Hemodialysis System, FDA cleared for use from the hospital to the home, represents a significant technological advancement that transforms the dialysis experience for patients & operationally simplifies it for providers. Tablo serves as a single enterprise solution that can be utilized across the continuum of care, allowing dialysis to be delivered anytime, anywhere & by anyone. The integration of water purification & on-demand dialysate production enables Tablo to serve as a dialysis clinic on wheels, with 2-way wireless data transmission & a proprietary data analytics platform powering a new holistic approach to dialysis care.
Essential Job Duties
- Prepare kits of material for Production & Field Service.
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventories of our raw materials.
- Maintain control & knowledge of the stock room.
- Participate in continuous improvement processes/problem solving.
- Assists with additional Shipping/Receiving responsibilities.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a warehouse is ideal.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs without assistance.
- A strong work ethic, physical agility & stamina.
- Long periods of standing.
- Good eye hand coordination & digital dexterity. Basic math skills (adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, & Dividing required).
- Willingness to participate in problem solving in a team environment.