At Conductor, were passionate about empowering leading brands to get found online & help their customers. The worlds top marketing teams use our software to drive their Organic Marketing strategies, from customer intelligence, to creating content & optimizing their digital presence, to measuring impact. Were headquartered in New York City, & have been named Crains Best Place to Work 9 years running & Forrester Wave's Leader in SEO Platforms. Join us!
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the growing Product Design team & define next generation experiences for our product. Our product is a highly interactive, data-driven platform. We leverage all aspects of user-centered design methodology from user research, conceptual design, interactive prototyping, usability testing & visual design in order to create solutions that are creative, engaging & valuable to our users.
As a Senior Designer you will be a leader & mentor on our team. You will lead large-scale design projects & partner with product managers, engineers & business stakeholders. We are looking for a designer who can take product features from initial concept all the way through final visual design to create an amazing product that customers love, the market is wowed by & redefines the way our customers think about marketing.
In This Role, You Will:
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams to define innovative user interfaces & interactions, which result in improved usability & user productivity
- Define workflows that reflect the customer's needs & ensure consistency among features
- Design at various levels of fidelity from whiteboard sketches to detailed wireframes, clickable prototypes, & high fidelity visual comps
- Perform qualitative user research & data analysis to understand user needs & evaluate design solutions for usability
- Evolve & grow our Global Design System
- Contribute to the roadmap & future vision of our product
- 4+ years of UX / Product Design experience
- Experience designing software, web applications, data-rich interfaces & data visualizations
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles, methodologies, best practices & approaches, particularly as applied to digital products & web-based applications
- Able to work iteratively on multiple projects in a fast-paced agile process
- Easy to work with, open to feedback, passionate & vocal about what is best for the user
- Have a strong attention to detail & excellent communication skills
- Want to challenge the status quo & always strive to improve process & methodology
- A self-starter who has a curiosity to investigate & learn new subject matter
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.