CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Head of Strategic Finance to join our growing Finance & Analytics team. As a leader in the Strategic Finance & Analytics (SFA) Group, you will be a strategic, financial & operational thought partner to the executive team & business owners throughout the organization. Leveling for this position can be flexible & based on the candidates background & experience.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the finance team across our Airport & New Vertical business functions, supporting our Senior Leadership Team in achieving our financial goals
- Direct budgeting, quarterly forecasting & long term planning for the corporate departments & consolidated company
- Build dynamic, detailed & scalable financial & operational models, including our three-year Long Range Plan, driven by key financial & operational metrics to facilitate scenario analysis
- Support multi-year strategic initiatives across the organization including acquisitions, joint ventures & minority investments
- Manage our capital structure, including projecting our short & long term capital needs; Develop comprehensive expense & working capital analysis
- Partner with cross functional leaders to develop analysis with value-added insight; Serve as a critical link between operators, corporate teams & management
- Craft executive level presentations for the Board of Directors, Executive Leadership Team & External Investors to facilitate effective decision making; Own investor communication
- Help improve our planning processes & spread accountability throughout the organization
- Ad-hoc / special projects - execute new initiatives by creating detailed business cases to evaluate & support decision making
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience, including some years in investment banking
- Exceptional Excel / financial modeling skills including M&A, capital markets & valuation experience
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, economics, mathematics, finance, or another quantitative discipline; MBA preferred
- Experience communicating & building relationships with cross-functional partners
- Strategic thinker to drive analysis, change & decision making capabilities
- Strong leadership skills to inspire trust across the organization & provide mentorship to Junior team
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment & exhibit flexibility
- Advanced PowerPoint & executive level presentation skills
- Working knowledge of enterprise-level financial planning systems a plus, but not required