Were looking for a Talent Acquisition Leader to help build the 1stdibs team across all functions. In this role you can define the direction for sourcing & attracting top talent, set the bar for candidate experience, & close the best talent to join the team.
This role is both a strategic & hands on role, & will have the ability to impact a growing & evolving business for the future. We are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition leader who can effectively interact with business leaders at all levels through demonstrating excellent communication skills, strong business acumen, & navigation between competing priorities. This role will be responsible for designing & leading initiatives that help 1stDibs attract, recruit, & excite candidates from a diverse set of backgrounds, ensuring that the selection process is effective at identifying the best candidate for the role, & hire quickly. This role will join a small but mighty PeopleTeam, & will report to the Chief People Officer.
What youll do
- Partner with business leaders to design, build, & execute a strategic hiring plan to attract the best talent to join the team.
- Enable team members to identify the best candidates by developing structured interview processes, educating people about Talent Acquisition best practices, & enabling hiring managers to ensure a fair & equitable recruiting experience for all.
- Create & sustain relationships with associations, diversity organizations, individuals, & community organizations to use as recruiting sources
- Advise business stakeholders on addressable talent markets, conduct talent pool analysis & build, & organize talent research.
- Define & deliver on the 1stdibs candidate experience from initial outreach to interviews to onboarding; ensure that all candidates speak highly of their experience.
- Establish key metrics to assess pipeline & talent acquisition effectiveness including D&I TA program impact, talent team engagement, candidate experience & hiring effectiveness.
- Manage external vendors as necessary, including contracting & regular progress reviews.
What youll bring
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of recruiting experience, some of which includes experience in start-up environments
- A strong track record of successfully implementing a wide variety of sourcing methodologies to introduce talent from a diverse set of backgrounds & experiences
- Proficiency with ATS, CRM & other related platforms
- Qualitative & quantitative data analysis & insights expertise to lead change & influence behaviors
- Demonstrated expertise in full life-cycle recruiting across levels & roles, with a robust network of talent in the NYC tech community
- Strong project management capabilities to manage own roles in addition to those of the larger TA team & vendors
- Fluid communicator able to present to large & small audiences & establish rapport with candidates & employees at all levels
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment while being a champion for change; supremely focused on getting things done in a highly organized way
1stDibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.