HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europes fastest-growing start-up in the past, but at just 7 years in, were the industry leader. Along the way, weve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
So, if youre keen to join a dynamic & energetic team, look no further!
About this job:
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join our Finance&Accounting team as our new Accounts Lead for a 12 months contract
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring timely payment of all approved invoices
- Building out the AP/AR infrastructure & realising efficiencies
- Focus on value generation within the AR/AP processes
- Managing the AP team & supporting career development
- Management of local purchase order reconciliation
- Prevention of financial losses due to unapproved payments or fraud
- Supporting working capital management including weekly cash reporting to Global stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance & audit-readiness of all AP/AR processes
- Processing employee expenses / credit card reconciliations
- Business partnering with other functions
- Assist in the month-end close process including journal entries & reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Other duties as needed
What we are looking for:
- Able to work comfortably under pressure & work towards tight deadlines.
- An exceptional knowledge & understanding of the Accounts Payable function with experience of leading a team.
- A strong sense of ownership & attention to detail.
- Drive to continuously improve & build processes.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently & effectively
- Willingness to partner with & support other functions
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience with AP functionality of ERP systems; Oracle Cloud Fusion knowledge is a plus
- An analytical mindset & eagerness to learn
What you will get in return:
70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
Free local gym access or private healthcare
Pension scheme contribution
Fantastic social activities (we once transformed our office into a multilevel, mini golf course!)
High level of responsibility from day one
The interview process:
First, you will have a telephone interview for about 30 minutes with a member of our Talent Acquisitionteam. As a next step you will be asked to an interview day where you'll have 2 interviews in a row. One will be a culture fit interview & the other one a competency based interview. We are hoping to make a final decision after that & ideally by the end of March 2020.
Contract: 12 months contract - Maternity Cover
Start date: ASAP
Could you be our next Accounts Lead? Click apply & tell us why!