NATIONAL OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming & on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks & continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
- Manage the team of Operations Coordinators
- Assist in managing all vehicle routing & customer scheduling for the National Field Operations Center network
- Collaborate with all internal Peloton teams & serve as the point of contact & problem solver regarding all stages of the delivery process (initial scheduling, rescheduling requests, delivery status, service requests, etc)
- Ensure the efficient routing of vehicles to minimize travel time & maximize efficiency
- Constantly evaluate the efficiency of routes including travel times, traffic patterns, zip code delivery zones, etc
- Assist with Team Scheduling to ensure coverage of the Field Support Line.
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, & excellent communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- At least 2 year of management experience
- Excellent problem solving skills, & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Excellent work ethic, relentless attention to detail & superior analytical skills
- Ability to build & lead a team of high performing people with the goal of achieving a very high standard of customer satisfaction
- Experience with vehicle routing & customer scheduling
- At least 1 year experience of Dispatch Track Preferred
- At least 2 Years of Experience with Scheduling
- At least 1 Year of Member support experience
- Experience with Peloton Technology preferred
- Experience with Field Service Lightning or Sales Force Preferred