Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Yext is seeking an experienced payroll & commissions professional to join our growing team. The Payroll Analyst will be responsible for maintaining & operating the Company's payroll function, processes & systems, including global payroll, commissions payments, bonuses, payroll related taxes & certain business operations. The Payroll Analyst will partner & work closely with HR, Equity, & Finance teams. Reporting to the Manager of Payroll Accounting, this person will be a true partner to the organization always approaching work with a lens of adding value to the company.
- Maintain, operate & update payroll systems/processes on a daily basis
- Support & review commissions payments, processes & functions as needed
- Manage the payroll cycle for all Yext entities (international & domestic), including setting up international payroll for new international entities
- Process global payroll, commissions payments, & payroll taxes transactions
- Ensure bonuses/commissions/variable pay earnings are accurate & on-time for the sales teams in line with current compensation plans
- Investigate & drive resolution to payroll questions from finance & HR teams
- Work with HR, Benefits & Commissions to develop processes for the timely reporting, recording & review of bonuses, new hires, promotions & other compensation related changes
- Ensure compliance with internal policies & controls, SOX as well as compliance with external laws & regulatory guidance.
- Be responsible for properly coding commissions, payroll, taxes & equity to ensure expenses, cash, tax payments, equity reports, etc. are reconciled to payroll subledger/system & the accounting system
- Promote proper procedure & infrastructure within company-wide teams & groups
- Provide monthly analysis & report on payroll related metrics
- Work with Equity & tax teams to ensure tax calculations for equity-based compensation awards are prepared, reviewed & timely submitted to payroll for processing
- Close attention to detail to ensure accuracy & eliminate any subsequent adjustments to payroll
- Commitment to process improve & reengineer current systems to build efficient & scalable payroll process
- Process Restricted stock options recording & Employee Stocks Purchase plan management
- Maintain the payroll email & ticketing system to ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of Payroll experience
- Experience with major Payroll & ERP system (ADP, Workday)
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves & work with team members in a hands-on capacity
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.