At NewsCred, our mission is to change the way marketing organizations work, elevating team performance through an integrated approach to marketing.
NewsCred is the global leader in enterprise content marketing. We offer a three-prong solution across 1) best-in-class technology, 2) the largest & most diverse content offerings, & 3) strategic professional services, rooted in the expertise weve gained as the unrivaled market leader over the past 10+ years. We deliver this complete solution through a proven, repeatable methodology that ensures positive business outcomes for the worlds leading brands.
Learn more at newscred.com & follow us on Twitter @newscred
Senior Account Manager
NewsCred is seeking a Senior Account Manager interested in joining a highly successful & growing SaaS start-up.The role of the Sr. AM is essential in growing & retaining revenue from strategic customer relationships. The Sr. AM functions as an amplifier for the sales organization within customers to optimize execution on renewal, cross sell, & upsell activities as directed within assigned customers.
You will collaborate on business reviews, as well as identify risks within clients, upsell opportunities & collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to present viable business solutions. You will attend, present & provide leadership at key sponsored & non-sponsored industry events including trade shows, conferences & VIP roundtables. Travel to customer sites sites & industry events is required.
As a Senior Account Manager, you are the voice of the customer. You will be part of an ambitious & focused team that truly cares about the success of our customers.
- Build, nurture & grow relationships with our customers, their teams & external agencies to better understand their business challenges & help them to execute against their communication & marketing strategies
- Proven ability to drive retention & growth across existing & new business lines & markets
- Proven ability to assist in negotiating complex contracts, products & services offerings to clients to ensure successful & long term partnerships
- Drive accurate revenue forecasts by implementing sales methodologies into the post sale revenue management process
- Understand customer health & retention risk for our customers in order to accurately course correct & forecast retention for assigned clients
- Develop & execute account plans for assigned accounts to drive a pipeline of upsells to achieve quarterly & annual targets.
- 4+ years of SaaS experience, preferably within marketing technology
- Demonstrated experience & success working with large, strategic customers (Fortune / FTSE 500)
- Proven ability to drive development & execution of global programs in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Strong communication & presentation skills (written & verbal)
- Outstanding collaborative, team focused work style
- Organized, detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize & respond quickly; ability to keep on top of all deliverables with various work streams
- Strong ability to maintain good balance of high-level strategic vision & day-to-day tactical delivery
- Skilled at building strong working relationships with internal & external stakeholders, executives, thought-leaders & industry groups
- Steadfast, solution oriented attitude
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Martech experience a plus but not required