- Perform hands-on analyses of programmatic campaigns
- Translate complicated data sets & analyses into easy-to-read stats, charts, tables, & graphs for sales personnel
- Effectively communicate campaign findings throughout the organization & to clients
- Assist in the development of internal training curriculum as it relates to programmatic principles, methodologies, & tools
- Quality assurance of campaign setups in various platforms
- Proactively provide campaign performance & pacing updates
- Handle various responsibilities that support the media buying team
- Implement & optimize programmatic campaigns to successfully execute the defined strategy & achieve business results
- Up to 1 year of programmatic platform experience, preferred but not required
- Strong analytical background complemented by firm data management skills
- Understanding of digital advertising landscape & traditional media landscape
- Professional & advanced skills in excel, & pivot tables
- Proactive self-starter who can work independently & as part of a cross-functional team
- Capability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment & start-up atmosphere
- Ability to work on multiple projects & work well under deadlines
- Proven analytical & critical thinking skills. Someone who considers themselves to be a problem solver
- 3 weeks of PTO (+ 9 paid holidays)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- Competitive salary + bonus program
Why Townsquare Ignite?
Townsquare Ignite is a division of Townsquare Mediathe third-largest broadcasting company in the country. We help business owners reach their ideal customers with a combination of programmatic advertising, search engine marketing & more.
Why Youll Love Working at Townsquare Ignite
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves & those around us to develop personally & professionally. You can expect a dynamic & competitive work environment. To foster your success, youll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive & supportive culture that encourages everyone to develop themselves & others. Weve had countless internal promotions, & our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals, youll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target & take your career to new heights!
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.