Memebox is a global beauty platform with a portfolio of established K-beauty brands.Based in San Francisco with five outposts across the world, including South Korea, China, Hong Kong & Taiwan, Memebox is bringing the agility of the K-beauty craze to a global audience through smart product development leveraging insights from its community, where users share beauty tips, tricks & product recommendations.
Since 2014, Memebox has introduced in-house product lines currently available in Asia, the United States & online: I Dew Care, Nooni, Pony Effect, Im Meme & Shine Easy Glam.In September 2018, Memebox launched Kaja, the first co-developed K-beauty brand with Sephora.
We are looking for a passionate & experienced Sales & Account Executive to join our Field Sales Team.
Our ideal candidate possesses full-scope expertise in call cycle management, training, event planning & execution, business analysis, budget management, store-level inventory management & relationship building. Passion for the cosmetics industry, excellent communication skills, & a drive for results are essential for success in this role. Existing experience & established relationships with Ulta & Sephora preferred.
This role is based remotely, & with ability to travel over 50% in assigned territory. This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager, East
Drive retail sales & elevate partnerships in designated territory via the following:
- Achievement of defined sales goals
- Effective call cycle management
- Act as brand ambassador at every touchpoint
- Business analysis (including creative & strategic problem-solving)
- In-store event planning & execution with proven ROI
- In-store selling expertise
- Store-level inventory management & proactive communications on oos challenges
- Building & cultivating effective relationships with retail partners across all levels of management
- Achieve monthly, seasonal, & YTD sales goals as defined by National Director Field Sales & Education & Regional Manager.
- Create monthly & seasonal calendar for focus doors in partnership with Regional Manager for a strategic roadmap for store training & event execution
- Ability to flex to the ever-changing needs of the business; be nimble in strategy & sift to achieve sales & company objectives
Training & Events:
- Support & execute education initiatives for the Memebox brand portfolio
- Measure & report on post-training retention & sales impact
- Develop & cultivate meaningful relationships with key EDU & management in stores to ensure ongoing support of brand EDU initiatives
- Create robust, tiered event strategy for (on a monthly & seasonal basis) to support sales objectives in designated territory
- Drive & manage business in focus doors 5 days week on recurring basis
- Weekly review of territory performance & strategic partnership with Regional Sales Manager & store leadership teams to drive results. Share consistent insights & opportunities to Regional Sales Manager
- Effective & proactive communication on inventory challenges & risks to the business to Regional Sales Manager on an ongoing, consistent basis until fully resolved
- Manage & communicate current sales results relative to established budgets in designated territory
- Manage & adhere to T&E budgets as defined by Regional Sales Manager & National Director Field Sales & Education
- Bachelors degree & minimum of 5 years beauty experience
- Creative & strategic sales driver who has a passion for delivering results
- Excellent & proactive communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong multi-tasker who is able to flex to ever-changing needs of a growing business
- Self-motivated individual who thrives in entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to travel 50%+ in designated territory
- Proven strength in timeline management & adherence to deadlines for all projects assigned by Regional Sales Manager & National Director Field Sales & Education
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- The ability to disrupt the beauty industry
- Work with a product development team that makes an impact at the company!
- 90% Medical, Dental, Vision premiums paid for employees, 75% for dependents