MachineMetrics was founded by a small group of software & manufacturing professionals that couldn't sit still & are obsessed with making an incredible product. MachineMetrics has simplified Industrial IoT to digitize the shop floor & enable teams to drive decisions with machine data. We were named by Forbes as one of the top IoT companies to watch in 2019!
Our industry 4.0-ready software increases productivity through edge connectivity, real-time visibility, & deep manufacturing analytics. Together, we can deliver on our commitment to provide continuous improvement for our clients.
As our Systems Integrations Engineer, Internal Operations, youll use your software development experience to play a critical role in connecting the companys multiple software applications. In this role, youll evaluate current & future software systems/platforms, create technical spec requirements, & own the execution of the integrations. Youre a great fit if you have prior experience as an Applications Engineer, Systems Integrator or similarleveraging both your API development & project management skills. This is a new role within the company; well look to you to create & fine-tune our processes which means youll make an impact from day one.
Our work environment is busy, non-political, & comfortable. People that do well here can self-manage but arent afraid to reach out for guidance. We are a growing startup, seeking an individual who displays the attitude, aptitude, & amplitude to not only get the job done but grow within the company.
If you love working with people & helping them seek solutions, we'd love to talk!
What Youll Do:
- Develop sustainable project plan(s) to add/update software platforms leveraging multi-system APIs
- Evaluate current software systems capabilities; meeting with multiple key internal stakeholders to understand desired outputs/requirements. Systems include Netsuite (ERP), Hubspot (CRM), Zendesk, G-Suite, Airtable, etc.
- Configure, implement, & test systems prior to systems/feature rollout
- Create training sessions & documentation for internal users
- Suggest solutions & innovative ideas to maximize efficacy & cost-efficiency
- Support troubleshooting & maintenance of all integrations
- Keep scale in mind as we continue to grow
- Be a Champion of our Core Values
What Youll Have:
- Prior success as a Software Developer, Applications Engineer / Systems Integrator or similar
- Prior API, webhooks, EDI, XML, & JSON experience
- A penchant for automating processes, keeping data integrity & security in mind
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information & maintain flexibility
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, able to quickly surmise what the end user is seeking
Bonus if You Have:
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Experience with enterprise technologies including ERPs & CRMs
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid drivers license, passport, & are able to travel without restriction
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.