VaynerMedia is a full service global agency that builds brands for the now. We deliver integrated programmes across creative, strategy, production, & media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
Were looking for an energetic, driven & personable SEO Manager to oversee & ensure the execution of organic search optimisation to run smoothly from inception to completion, & line up with client goals & expectations. The SEO Manager will lead day-to-day communications with the client ensuring they are constantly updated with campaign performance & provide strategic & innovative direction to their clients strengthening client relationships. Working in partnership with our client, the SEO Manager works within the team to create powerful & impactful digital content. You are someone who lives & breathes content, someone who has their pulse on the latest & emerging trends as well as an understanding of storytelling in social. This is a chance to work on world-famous brands at a world-famous agency. For the right person, this is the dream job!
The Task At Hand:
- Ensure all content on site is properly tagged to enable easy indexing by the search engine.
- Recommend technical improvements: e.g. Optimise images to reduce page load speeds.
- Reporting & analysis of site ranking for top 100 consumer search terms.
- Implement content changes on websites
- Conduct on-site & off-site analysis of the clients SEO competitors.
- Assist the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- Create on-site & off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Help to contribute to the company's external communications.
- Complete weekly & monthly performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics.
- Carry out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates & industry changes.
- Identify link building opportunities, develop ideas to acquire backlinks that positively impact organic rankings, building links, & writing articles.
What Were Looking For:
- Someone comfortable managing timelines & projects internally & externally, including task management as needed (i.e. 'owning' a Trello board, weekly tasks, google sheets, etc)
- Autonomous worker, someone who can get their head down & work by themselves to achieve client goals & the task at hand
- Someone who builds positive relationships with internal & external teams
- Someone that lives for todays digital consumer & constantly seeks out innovative partners/platforms to identify new opportunities
- A person that is well versed in organic search who can utilise resources to help guide the clients marketing goals in their respective markets (syndicated, proprietary, analyst data)
- An organised & efficient individual who enjoys working to implement systems to maximize personal work output, accountability, efficiency & consistency
- A driven individual who always wants to learn & educates others on their learnings
The Ideal Candidate:
- Media agency experience as a SEO Manager with prior entrepreneurial street cred and/or BA/BS degree (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance)
- Experience leading & managing teams or an individual
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, & macros
- Should be comfortable with the majority of the following areas/platforms:
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Ability to monitor & report on the organic positioning effectively.
- Ability to identify & build quality backlinks.
- Experience with SEM tools such as SEMrush, Screaming Frog or similar.
- High-quality reporting, copywriting & analytic skills.
- Excellent time management skills & the ability to prioritise work.
- A detailed understanding of PR to get the clients message heard.
- Familiar with other aspects of digital marketing.
- An empathetic, patient & collaborative spirit that fosters a positive day-to-day experience for their teammates.
- You live for todays digital & mobile consumer, driven, & hungry to succeed & always looking to learn more.
- has the ability to lead by example in terms of attention to detail, general work ethic, empathy & internal/external professionalism.
Note: This role is currently part time for 2-4 days a week, with a view to go permanent into a full time position.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members & job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part-time or fixed-term employment, age or any other legally protected class. Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.