SecurityScorecard is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist with experience in demand generation & acquisition. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast paced environment & getting to work on a multitude of projects at once. This position will work alongside & report to the Acquisition Marketing Manager to assist in the execution of full-funnel marketing strategies.
SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate & understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively & from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by nearly 1,000 customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, & M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moodys, Intel, & others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies & their partners to communicate, understand, & improve each others security posture.
- Execute digital marketing plans, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media & display advertising campaigns
- Design, build & maintain our social media presence
- Measure & report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, & assess against goals (ROI & KPIs)
- Identify trends & insights, & optimize spend & performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new & creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, & measure experiments & conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages & optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels & customer touch points
- BS/MS degree
- 2-3 years of proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience with SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaign
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends & best practices in online marketing & measurement
- Likes the analytical side of marketing
- Likes to work in a team environment
- Interests in the why behind our marketing efforts
- A love for cybersecurity
- A go-get-em attitude