Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide the right environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 220,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
At Qonto, our AML/CFT system (Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism) is divided into two levels:
- The Ops - AML/CFT team, referring to the Operations department, performs operational controls to ensure our client base is not exposed to Money-laundering or Terrorist Financing risks (level 1)
- The Financial Security team, referring to the Compliance department, is in charge of the definition & supervision of the AML/CFT system & performs enhanced investigations in case of suspicion (level 2)
As a Responsable de Prevención de Blanqueo de Capitales (Spanish Market)
, you will work closely with Marina
(our Lead International Financial Security) in the Financial Security team
. You are a key member of our AML/CFT system (level 2) & accompany the development of Qonto's activities in Spain.
As a Responsable de Prevención de Blanqueo de Capitales (Spanish Market), at Qonto, you will
• Perform enhanced investigations in case of suspicious activities of clients & report them to SEPBLAC when necessary
• Contribute to the identification of new trends of suspected money laundering
• Collaborate with other teams to improve AML/CFT processes in a hyper-growth environment
What you can expect
• Work in a fast-paced & scaling environment
• Be the second-line protection expert on all AML-CFT related topics
• Work closely with various teams in an international environment
• Experience: You already have a first experience in AML/Compliance preferably in a Fintech or in the banking industry.
• Mastery: You have a strong interest in the Spanish AML/CFT regulation & challenges, & you understand quickly the evolution of money-laundering & terrorist financing schemes to protect Qonto & its European customers efficiently.
• Integrity & efficiency: You define yourself as upright, autonomous, & efficient!
• Team player: You are able to work in a multicultural team & collaborate with other departments
• Language: You are fluent in Spanish, & you are fluent in English.
i• Education: You have a Master's or equivalent degree in a relevant field.