Latch is seeking an integrated SeniorProject Manager to join our fast-growing marketing team. This person will manage projects from brief to delivery, establish processes that optimize the way our teams work with one another, & keep timelines & budgets on track. On any given day, theyll be responsible for deliverables including landing pages, digital advertising campaigns, brand campaigns, product videos, social content, & more.
At Latch, were changing the way people open, manage, & share the spaces that mattermaking it easy for residents to unlock their door with a smartphone, keycard, or code, & share temporary credentials with visitors & service providers. For property managers, a web-based platform makes it easy to let the right people in, handle lockouts, & oversee staff from anywhere. The result: a single solution thats prioritizing flexibility, convenience, & security like never before.
Were looking for a strong project manager who is excited about working cross-functionally, managing senior stakeholders, helping a fast-growing company prioritize projects & resources, & establishing a project management practice across our marketing & communications design teams.
- Work with project stakeholders to develop briefs that inspire clear & creative communications
- Manage the day-to-day workloads of content writers, product & growth marketers, & designers, helping them to reprioritize when necessary
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time & within budget
- Oversee the creative review process, working closely with executive stakeholders
- Manage third parties including agencies, production companies, & freelancers
- At least 5 years of project management experience, ideally within a high-growth startup
- Strong organizational & problem-solving skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders across product, engineering, marketing, business, sales, & customer support
- PMI or ScrumMaster certification a plus
Founded in 2013, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, & share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents & property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, & the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, & fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards & Penn Station in New York City.