Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are looking for someone who has a strong working understanding of ASC 606 with experience in application of the standard & the ability to clearly communicate cross-functionally on reporting requirements.
- Ownership of revenue accounting close process for assigned areas
- Prepare monthly journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations & flux analysis for revenue & AR related accounts
- Manage full accounts receivable processes, including invoice preparation & collections, for assigned revenue streams
- Reconcile revenue transactions between the sales & finance systems
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding invoices, payments, & completion of onboarding forms
- Process billing updates, corrections, refunds & credit notes as needed
- Assist with accurate revenue recognition under ASC 606 by executing & optimizing the end-to-end process
- Identify opportunities for, & assist in the design, documentation & implementation of process improvements & increased controls to support the company's growing operations
- Assist with preparation for the annual financial statement audit
- Identify, document, & implement internal controls
- Assist in special projects & other ad hoc duties as appropriate
You will love this job if you:
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Netsuite or similar ERP system experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & work on multiple tasks at once
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Results focused while ensuring weekly/monthly billing deadlines are met
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
Bonus points for:
- CPA with Big 4 experience
- Experience with NetSuite, Stripe, Salesforce, & Tableau
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.